James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

My browser story was deleting automatically and I lost the

Customer Question

My browser history was deleting automatically and I lost the username to my gmail account before I could set up a recovery phone number. I had an extremely important email sent there and now I can't recover it.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I need to recover my browser history and/or my websites with usernames and password
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mac Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 9 months ago.

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Would you please share your Email ID to be recovered?

Also is there any other device(Mob/Tab etc) which you have access to same email ID?

Waiting for reply

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No I do not have the email user name. I've looked everywhere but the issue is not one that can be resolved. I will have to take it as a loss and lesson learned
Expert:  hongkongpom replied 9 months ago.

Hello do you know the gmail account password? (DO NOT list it here please)