GeekGal
GeekGal, Email Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS Degree & 15 + years experience supporting email issues of all kinds
76665483

Our internet and email accounts were out this week. now the

Customer Question

Our internet and email accounts were out this week. now the email is asking for a password. I have never seen the email ask for it nor do i have any clue how to findout the user and password
Our email: ***@******.***. our comcast email is directed to our reservation program as well as our email account for windows.
I don't have a clue what the password ***** with out it I can't open or send emails without being prompted to the user name and password
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this .Which email account is asking for th epassword. Is it it Comcast, or your windows email?

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

I believe that a phone call would be the fastest and easiest way to resolve your issue and I have offered a phone call as an Additional Service. This is optional, and if you choose not to do this, I can try to find a way to help you here. We are not allowed to post personal information such as email addresses here in the chat box as it would visible to all users of the site. A phone call will alow me to quicky and easily get all fo the information that I need in order to help you get your password *****

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will have to get right back to you as i have a few customers in front of me. I will do the talk over the phone
thanks, scot
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

That will be fine, You'll need to accept the Premium Service Offer first. Then you will see Enter Contact Info. Click on that and enter your phone and i will give you a call. I will be available for about another hour, then I'll be offline until later this evening.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Scot, do you still need help with this? I am still more than happy to give you a call if needed, but I will also provide detailed written instructions here to help you recover your password. I will upload 2 documents for you. One to help with you recovering your comcast email password, and one to help you with recovering your Windows password, since I am not sure which one you can't login to.

If this information is helpful to you, kindly take a moment to rate my service. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. If you need more help, please let me know so we can continue to work together. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Good morning! Are you still having issues with your email accounts? If so, please let me know so I can provide additional assistance. If my instructions did help you with resetting your passwords, please be kind and rate my service to you. Thank you and have a great day!