Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience:  Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I have forgotten my email instagram account, Well a couple

Customer Question

I have forgotten my email for my instagram account
JA: Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Well a couple months ago, i opened a new account for my instagram and now I can't access it, I have to confirm my email for instagram but doing so I would need to know the email which I have forgot
JA: Is there anything else the Email Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I know the password ***** the username just the email I have no idea of, and yes my username is ***** ***** password ***** *****
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $31 after the Email Technician responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 9 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Due to site security, this is all instagram will show me about your email address.

[email protected]******.net

Is that enough to help you remember the correct account? As the good news its with verizon.net, so if you still have verizon as your service provider then its probably the email address your verizon account is associated with..

If you have further questions, let me know!

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.