Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

I have a domain name website through Go Daddy (tachp.org)

Customer Question

I have a domain name for a website through Go Daddy (tachp.org) and want to have that domain in my email rather than gmail.com. Do I need a business google account to set that up? I already have a personal gmail account. Can you help me sort this out?
Category: Email
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Also, I am a solo employee of this organization. If I have to have a business gmail account, what are the benefits for someone such as myself that doesn't have other employees?
Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.

You can create the***@******.*** email address or any***@******.*** email address through GoDaddy then add that email account into Gmail if you want to check it there. The email address with the domain attached needs to be added through Godaddy.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.