James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Not able to access either of my yahoo accounts since

Customer Question

Not able to access either of my yahoo accounts since yesterday they have been locked possibly hacked cannot answer security question to user name as city under user name is ***** ***** account I need immediate assistance in gaining access to both my accounts for occupational purposes
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.

My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this

Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.

I believe that a SECURE REMOTE CONNECTION, where I connect to your computer work on this as you watch, would be the fastest and easiest way to resolve your issue and I have offered this as an Additional Service. This is optional, and if you choose not to do this, I can try to find a way to help you here.