James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I have been locked out of my account since yesterday.

Customer Question

I have been locked out of my account since yesterday. Awaiting verification of my account. How long will it take? What was the unusual location? Who got into my account at what location? My login in blocked due to this.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 9 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. What email service are you having trouble accessing with? Is it Gmail or Yahoo Mail?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hotmail
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Also to verify for Hotmail- email listed is yahoo and vice Versa. So I could not get codes hence used gmail yesterday to report the issue. I do not use yahoo email at all these days and my gmail is forwarded to my Hotmail that way I simplify life and log in to just one Hotmail
Account
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I would like to be able to use my account normally as soon as possible and also would like to change my password ***** security. I would like to know how my account was blocked? What was the unusual activity and where?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 9 months ago.

Priti,

Thank you for writing back. Yes, the most common cause for this is when Hotmail detected an unusual activity on your account.

Can you please tell me the username part of your account? (the part before @hotmail.com)

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I am currently texting you from my ph, Do I have to be on the computer for this?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 9 months ago.

Priti,

Thank you for writing back. Yes, it will be better if you are using a computer when recovering the hotmail account. I can also remotely access your computer so that I can directly help you in recovering and fixing your Hotmail account while you watch, using our secure remote assistance.

Thank you.

Jess