Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

I have lost the ability to send Emails. The principle

Customer Question

I have lost the ability to send Emails. The principle symptom is the inability to write text in the box for that purpose. Included in that problem is that text in an Email I want to answer is also absent from the text box. This occurred suddenly this AM. Stopping and starting the program or re-booting the system (W7) fails to change the situation. Help!
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Would you be okay if I connected to your computer and viewed the issue then fixed it for you?

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I am sending you the remote offer now (it can take 1-2 minutes to appear). Please accept the offer, if you wish to have me connect to your computer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please send me your answer via Email. If you concinue to make "other offer," I will end this. Please be advised.
-R. Lienau
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

This is the first response that I have heard back from you -- Do you not want to do the remote services option?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Unless it is absolutely necessary, no. Please Email me your answer. Don't ask me this again, Josh.
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Sure, no problem.

Close Eudora.

Click on Start then Control Panel then View by: Small Icons (top right) and select Programs and Features

In the list, select Eudora and click on CHANGE then REPAIR

After the repair is finished, open Eudora and try again.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is no "Change or Repair."
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Try this..

Hold down ctrl and shift on the keyboard while going to Tools → Options. A dialog box will pop up asking you if you would like to reset your Eudora settings. This should reset all Eudora settings other than your mail server account options.

Close Eudora then reopen and try again

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No such thing, Josh. You're fired. Do NOT charge my CC. DO NOT.
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Do you wish to continue? I would be more than happy to connect to your computer and fix the issue for you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I told you I'm finished. You're "shot-gunning," and I'm through. Read it and weep.
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Okay, thanks :)