James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

PLEASE tell me what I have to do to get gmail to ask

Customer Question

PLEASE tell me what I have to do to get gmail to ask for my password.
JA: Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have always typed in my password ***** suddenly my gmail comes up automatically. I have asked for help and haven't received any. Please tell me how to get this problem solved.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Email Technician should know?
Customer: NO
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Do you mean you do not want Gmail to auto sign you into your account but that your asked to sign into your account correct?

Please let me know.