James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Yesterday someone tried to my email account. I got a notice

Customer Question

Yesterday someone tried to hijack my email account. I got a notice from google about it, and went thru the steps to reset my password. I got a message that the password ***** reset, but almost immediately, my email still won't send or receive messages, with message that user name or password ***** ***** What do I do now? Text me at(###) ###-#### Doris Light
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.

Hi there Doris and welcome

Can you tell me please exactly what happens now when you try to sign into your account? What message do you receive?

Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,