James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Im desperate pearl, I am not receiving emails since

Customer Question

Hi, im desperate pearl, I am not receiving emails since yesterday. I had sent heaps oftest and nothing in my inbox'
JA: Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Can you helpmeet?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Email Technician should know?
Customer: Im not getting emails in my Hotmail account. I don't know what else to say. can you help me?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 9 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks