Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Email Expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

I forgot my hotmail password even filled out the recovery

Customer Question

Hey I forgot my hotmail password ***** filled out the recovery form three times can you help me gain access to my email
Category: Email
Expert:  Chris L. replied 9 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

It can be very difficult if not impossible to get the account back if you cannot verify with the form. I have spent many hours researching the options and have helped hundreds of hotmail users that are in your same position. It is extremely important that you always keep your account security information up to date in case you forget your password ***** you will lose the account.

The method I am going to share with you is not made public by hotmail but it does in fact work in some situations. You will need to be patient though as it could take a couple days. Considering you are about to lose your account though, a few days is worth the wait. It is incredibly important that you very carefully follow my instructions so you complete the procedure correctly.

An option is to reach out to a hotmail representative on their forums, they have access to look deeper into the account and sometimes can help in these situations.

First you are going to need to create another email address with Hotmail. Please go to the following link to create that.

https://signup.live.com/signup.aspx

Once you create the new address do the following.

Reach out to them in their public forums and they may message you or ask you to message them privately with more information.

Go to the following link and click Participate and then click Ask a question on the menu at the top, if you do not see this make sure you are signed in with the new account. A box will appear. In that box type what has happened. Remember to be very polite and give as much information as you can. Here is the link to the forums:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com/

Microsoft/Hotmail takes account security very serious which is why they make this so difficult and make you confirm all of that information. It is to prevent unauthorized access to your account.

I hope that this information helps you get into your account. I would kindly ask you to remember when you are asked to rate my service you are rating me personally. You are not rating hotmail or their procedures or your frustration with the situation which I know is difficult.

Thank You

-Chris