I am the person that will be helping you today.
Please, follow the instructions below to block senders in Windows Live Mail:
- Open the message you want to block.
- Add the sender to the blocked senders list.
- In Windows Live Mail, choose Actions→Junk E-Mail→Add Sender to Blocked Senders List.
- In Windows Mail, choose Message→Junk E-Mail→Add Sender to Blocked Senders List.
- Click the Yes button or click OK.
Once that is complete, the sender will be blocked for good.
I look forward to hearing your feedback concerning whether or not your problem is fixed.
I hope to hear back that all is working. If this is so, please do not forget to rate my help on the top of this page (choose the number of stars and click the Submit button). If it is not, please respond below.
I will be standing by,Jason