Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Somehow I deleted my email address, my password, my friends

Customer Question

Somehow I deleted my email address, my password, my friends and everything else that goes with with it. I still have the games & all the stuff I downloaded. I just have know idea how to set up a new account. I guess by now you have figured out that I have no I am doing on my Apple iPad. I have screwed up more then once. I hope you can help me. I am lost !!!!???? My old email address was***@******.***. I thought I was setting up a new email address but I was on my Facebook account and was trying to do it there. I just making things worse. The new address was***@******.***. Help me please.
Category: Email
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.

Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

Hello, you do not need to be making new accounts, thats not the problem. Your old Gmail, and all of its contacts are still likly around. Please try logging into www,gmail.com and report back if you were able to.