James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I went on ask question at turbo tax, then I got 1000's of

Customer Question

I went on ask question at turbo tax, then I got 1000's of there emails. I tried deleting my email account to stop this problem but now it says my id or password ***** ***** Can you help me I can't get into any of my other things attached to my email.
Category: Email
Expert:  Cody replied 9 months ago.

What is your email address?

Expert:  Miel-cssm replied 9 months ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. http://www.justanswer.com/email/9kjmv-went-ask-question-turbo-tax-1000-s.html. Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.

Good morning. My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. What we will need to do first, is to reset the password ***** your email account. Then we can unsubscribe you from the Turbo Tax emails. You'll hav e access to your email again with out the Turbo Tax.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.

I will need some personal information from you, like your email address. And I'll need to ask a few other questions to get you back into your email. We aren't allowed to put personal information in the chat box for security reasons, as it would then be visible to any users of the just answer site. I believe that a phone call would be the fastest and easiest way to resolve your issue and I have offered a phone call as an Additional Service. This is optional, and if you choose not to do this, I can try to find a way to help you here.