Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I am the administrator # 3156 and we are having people on

Customer Question

I am the administrator for account # ***** and we are having people on the line that are making a bunch of noise on Sunday. I used to have paperwork that told me how to get rid of this type of problem, but my other half threw it out we think. Therefore I know longer know our user word or password. I think one was Vandalia the name of the congregation. I would appreciate having new paperwork so I can get rid of the problem. Thanks in advance.
William Temple
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Good morning William. My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. I will need a little more information in order to assist you. Please tell me everything that you know about your system, such as the name of the company that provides the service. how the service is used, etc. The more information that I have, the better I will be able to assist you.