Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience:  Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

OurTime ad is preventing me from reading email. Can you

Customer Question

OurTime ad is preventing me from reading email. Can you help?
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 9 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

It sounds like you have an error with your browser, it probably needs its cache cleared but it could also be that java and flash need to be updated..

If you are running windows xp, this could also be an issue due to your browser being older.

It may be best if I connect to your computer from here and try to resolve the issue in person, via a secure remote connection. Im sending that optional offer to you now.

Once accepted or rejected, we can continue.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.