James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I am having difficulty entering audible books. I have an old

Customer Question

I am having difficulty entering audible books. I have an old apple account at***@******.***. I no longer can remember my password ***** this account and no longer receive email at that account. My new account is***@******.*** and***@******.***.
I have changed my password ***** 5 times, and it keeps asking for the one in my first under button_n
please help
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 12 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

I may be able to help you reset the password ***** your original apple account. The easiest and quickest way for us to go through this process would be through a phone call. I am sending the offer for phone support now, once accepted we will continue.

Dustin S.