Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I'm trying to log into a yahoo email account that has not

Customer Question

I'm trying to log into a yahoo email account that has not been used in over 1 year, however I recently transferred email to it. It accepts my username and password, but then tells me to continue reactivating by going to customer care (a link). None of the listed topics help me and any automated response always goes back to using a different browser, however even that doesn't work. How can I get into the account?
Category: Email
Expert:  jinsmn replied 1 year ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm not comfortable with anyone going into my computer. I have tried to access the email on several different computers all netting the same negative result.
Expert:  jinsmn replied 1 year ago.

To understand your issue better and try the fixes I need remote access to your system. Actually there is nothing to worry about remote support. It is same as a technician visits your home and work on your computer while you watch behind. You can see everything I am doing on your system and can close the session any time.

Regards

Jins