James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

My email inbox on my desktop at [email protected] has not updated

Customer Question

My email inbox on my desktop at [email protected] has not updated since yesterday at 3:35 PM, although my iPhone and iPad are current. What could be wrong?
Category: Email
Expert:  Tim replied 12 months ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.

Expert:  Tim replied 12 months ago.

It shits outlook or windows mail that you are using to check mail? It could be a few things, miss config, or too much mail in the indox. Can I remote in and take a look as well as give you a call Susan? It's still risk free if I'm not able to get it done for you.