James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I am shutout of my emails in outlook. The problem is that I

Customer Question

I am shutout of my emails in outlook. The problem is that I keep getting asked for my pass word. I enter the password ***** the window goes away for a second or two and returns asking me for my password. My computer was originally set up to avoid this as the password ***** permanently installed when my computer was set up.
Category: Email
Expert:  Tim replied 9 months ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.

Expert:  Tim replied 9 months ago.

Ed, even though it was set up to avoid re entering your password, sometimes for various reasons it will ask. If you are having trouble getting in, its likely you are using the wrong password. Who is your email provider?