Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  All type of email clients, microsoft, web based, linux
63493917

When I send out an email in bulk business, it is being

Customer Question

When I send out an email in bulk for my business, it is being rejected by google because it thinks it is spam. I am trying to figure out how to authenticate my email so that these do not get rejected. Thank you for any help
Category: Email
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

.

When you send out the Email in Bulk....how are you doing this?

Are you just putting ALL the Email address's in the 'Send To' field.....or are you using some other method?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
that is correct. I bcc them. I own a babysitting service and it is the most efficient way to communicate with my sitters. They all authorize and want to receive these emails and are not going through. I do have a business app with google that is linked to my godaddy email.

So, how many email address's are you putting in the 'Send To' field at once? Is it over 250?

In an effort to fight spam and prevent abuse, Google will temporarily disable your account if you send messages to more than 500 recipients or if you send a large number of undeliverable messages. If you use a POP or IMAP client (for example: Microsoft Outlook or Apple Mail), you may only send a message to 100 people at a time. Your account should be re-enabled within 24 hours.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
It has been a few weeks and it won't let me send in bulk and I need to send in bulk. Is there no way to change anything with my account in order to do this? It has not let me send in bulk for several weeks.

OKay.....when you say it wont let you.....what exactly is happening?

Are you getting the Email Undeliverable message?

Do all the emails you send out, bounce back?

Or do some of them go through?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
only the ones I send in bulk bounce back. I am able to send individual messages to one person.In the subject it says: Delivery Subsystem Notification
In the body (here is one example) Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:***@******.***Technical details of permanent failure:
Message rejected. See https://support.google.com/mail/answer/69585 for more information.----- Original message -----MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.50.79.230 with SMTP id m6mr20296738igx.5.1456263697780; Tue,
23 Feb 2016 13:41:37 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.79.17.132 with HTTP; Tue, 23 Feb 2016 13:41:37 -0800 (PST)
X-Originating-IP: [172.72.208.250]
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 16:41:37 -0500
Message-ID:
Subject: Babysitting Opportunity: CHARLOTTE: 3 afternoons/week flexible on
days 2:30pm-3/4 hours
From: Ginny Hager
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=089e01229aaa67ee1f052c76d0e6
Bcc:***@******.***

There are a number of ways you can inadvertently confuse Googles automated spam filter, by sending suspicious-looking or spammy text, for example. By far the most common problem is sending mail cc/bcc'd to large numbers of recipients ("bulk mail") to send out newsletters, invitations, etc. Since spam is sent to many recipients, our spam filter is slightly more likely to confuse bulk mail with spam.

.

So that is the problem!

There are a number of different ways to reliably send bulk mail that avoid the pitfalls of doing it manually with Gmail. You may be interested in trying Google Groups for newsletters/mailing lists or Calendar for sending invitations to events.

Here is a Video Tutorial for how to Send Bulk Email "RELIABLY" using Google Groups

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kbT9F71s8c

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Is there a way to do a google group and send the emails out and I am the only one that sees the responses. The issue is that I don't want it to be collaborative and I want to be able to work directly with one person.For example: I send a job out to 300 sitters. 10 respond to the job and I want to be the only one to see the responses and then be able to communicate directly with the person who responds

Yeah, you can customize how you interact with the G-group, and WHO sees, or not sees.

.

Once you get familiar with using Google Groups, you will find it to be very useful, and handy.

As with any new software.....there is a learning curve.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
ok? well this really didn't help me much...

Im sorry you feel that way. Im really only here to help you.

So.....what can I do?

I can give you a more in depth guide on using Google Groups for Bulk Email?

Will that help?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
please

Have a read on this link

http://group-mail.com/email-settings/gmail-email-settings-2/

YOu must understand though, NO matter if you use Google GroupMail, or you are just using the standard Gmail interface, the limits on sending Email will remain.

.

Those limits are imposed By google, and can not be circumvented. Your only option is to use a different service.

Those limits are:

500 emails per day when sending from the web interface
100 emails per day when sending from a desktop email client

.

However GroupMail allows you to configure your sending to remain within the Gmail guidelines. So, you can send your bulk email over a number of days so that you never exceed that 100 message per day quota.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thank you for the info but it looks like that still is not going to help me. I need to send emails to groups that have over 100 people in them. Is there not another google program that can accomodate this? Like a google group? Could you send me information on that

Nope google put these limits......not sure why.....but they did.

Cant get around it if you want to use google.

.

However, you can use a number of other Bulk Email software applications.

You don't have to use google.

The Google Group Mail will allow more than 100 emails to be sent, but they sned 100 per day, and then the next day it sends the next 100, and the next day another 100...so on and so on, until all the emaisl are sent.

.

If you want all the emaisl to go out at once, you will have to use another service, NOT affiliated with Google.

.

That's Google for ya.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
still haven't gotten any info on the google groups..

YOu have to setup GroupMail, and you have to do this on your own.

Go to this link to begin the process.

http://group-mail.com/

If you have any questions during the setup process, let me know and I will answer them.

Hold up, that is for a DIFFERENT bulk emailer......the Google Version is coming up.

Please Stand-by

Have a look at this link:

http://www.labnol.org/internet/personalized-mail-merge-in-gmail/20981/

But I thought you didn't want to use Google Bulk Mail, because of the limits imposed by google, that you can not get around.

Even if you use a third party application (like GroupMail) you still have to abide by google sending limits.

.

If your Bulk Emails are coming FROM your Gmail account, then you will always have a 500 per day, or 100 per day (other interface)

It sounds like you need to be using a different Email altogether.

Especially if you want the type of control you are asking for.

.

What most people do, is purchase a Domain, and then Lease an Email server.

At that point, you can send as many emails, and have TOTAL control over it. As there would be NO LIMITS on sending.

Unless that is in the Lease contract for the Email server.

.

Bulk Emailing has been around forever, and today, they impose limits for FREE email accounts, and if you want to get around these limits you have deploy your OWN Email server, or pay a 3rd party to manage the limits for you, and staggr the sending over a given period of time.

Using Google Groups is NOT going to remove the limits imposed by google. (500 or 100 perday)

.

And if you want get around that limit (which is what I think you want to do) you HAVE to use a different service ALTOGETHER!

Please take a moment to rate my performance.

Thank you!