Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My Mac was cleaned yesterday by MacKeeper,I now have a

Customer Question

My Mac was cleaned yesterday by MacKeeper,I now have a problem with my email,I can send but not receive mail,I have been talking to my mail service providers techs.In my email account"Account Information" it is missing the direction to Activate this account.
can you help please,I am getting maill correctly on my ipad that uses the same account.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a secure remote assistance session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not sure i want to give you access to my Mac,I will contact the company I used yesterday to clean my Mac first,Thank You.

Thank you. I will be here standing by, if needed.