James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I have MS office, download version, that I pay an annual fee

Customer Question

I have MS office, download version, that I pay an annual fee for. Outlook will not load...it is just stuck on "Processing". I use this for business and all my email is in it. I have no idea how to fix as I have no software to reinstall.
not sure of the email used to sign-up. Maybe***@******.***,***@******.*** or***@******.***
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.

Hi there Gregory and welcome

Is this the website outlook.com you use? Or the actual program outlook 2013 or 2016 that is installed on your actual computer?

Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,