Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have received an email saying I have canceled my AOL

Customer Question

I have received an email saying I have canceled my AOL account and termination is in process. . I do not think I have. I certainly do not want to. Every time I try and uncancel the termination it will not accept my email which is:
JA: Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. Is there anything else the Email Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No my phone number is ***** 300818 if the technician could phone me opease
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Cory replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I am Cory.

Is it a free AOL account? Do they ask for a credit card or other info in the email?