Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Email Expert
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, Expert in Large Email Platforms
23511658

I forgot my gmail passcodeI've done everything under the

Customer Question

I forgot my gmail passcodeI've done everything under the Sunto fix the problemas far as Google's help I followed all the instruction how hard is it just to create a new passwordall I get is a bunch of mumbo jumbo bsI had about enough readingand seeing videosto fix the problemI just want it fixed
Category: Email
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

eThe reason that it is so difficult to reset a password ***** by design, your accounts are secure. You wouldn't want just anybody gaining access to your account by resetting your password. For that reason, when you ask them to reset your password, they must make sure it is you. There is no way around that. If you currently have access to your account, you can change your password ***** in the account settings. If not, you must go through the process that anyone would have to go through including a potential intruder.

Optionally, you can always set up a new account, but that isn't practical for everyone.