Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Other
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer
76221641

Is it true that I can create a Paypal account through

Customer Question

Is it true that I can create a Paypal account through entropay? And is it safe?
Category: Email
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I would suggest to use a real visa card, because if you link your entropay with your paypal account, after a few days your account will be limited.

Hope this help,

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 11 months ago.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service today, If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the stars below, positive ratings are appreciated. If you still need help please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help, Only rate if you are satisified, Please do not rate an answer as poor or bad service if you are not satisfied.

JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.

regards,