James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I had to open a new gmail account new IPad. I now cannot

Customer Question

I had to open a new gmail account for my new IPad. I now cannot access my old gmail account. How can I access it? Also, then how can I export the contacts to my new gmail address?
JA: Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I just got a gift of a new mini 4 Ipad. I had a gmail account but the IPad wouldn't accept my "old" email account as it was currently used by someone else. I then opened a new gmail account. Now I can't access my old gmail account on my laptop. It keeps going to my new account. I would like to export my contacts to my new gmail account and then close my old gmail. Since I cannot access my old gmail address/account, I'm having trouble exporting to my new gmail address. How can I do this?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Email Technician should know?
Customer: Can I have more than 1 gmail account? I really don't need both. I really want to export my contacts to my new email address and then advise my contacts of my new email address.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Martin replied 9 months ago.

Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your account.

Providing you know your old account's password ***** should be able to logout of the new account and log into the new account.

Are you contacting me from your iPad or from a computer? If you're on a computer I can provide you with much more efficient help, specially if you can't remember your password.

Please reply using the box below.

Regards,