James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I have Outlook 2010 on a Mac. We lost our email connections

Customer Question

I have Outlook 2010 on a Mac. We lost our email connections about a week ago, and need some help, please.
JA: Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: We have a couple email addresses and none connect. We get an error that suggests the smpt server doesn't connect or that our password ***** *****
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Email Technician should know?
Customer: Not that I can think of.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.

My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. can you tell me, please, what your email addresses end in? For example @gmail.com, @outlook.com, @hotmail.com, etc. Once I know that I can get the information that we will need for the smtp servers.