James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Four weeks ago the gmail account I've had suddenly stopped

Customer Question

Four weeks ago the gmail account I've had for years suddenly stopped being shown on my computer and a "create a new account" keep coming up. Yesterday I clicked on this and didn't realize by filling in the form, I was creating an entirely new gmail account. I want to delete this new account and return to my first account. How do I do this? Thank you for your help.
Category: Email
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 11 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
This is more confusing than I thought it would be and I can't afford to pay for an answer. I'll have to try and figure out what else I can do to delete the new account and return to the original account. Thank you for your time

You just have to sign out and sign back in. I don't think this is confusing.