Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I already have a gmail account but when I access gmail.com,

Customer Question

I already have a gmail account but when I access gmail.com, I get a request to set up a new gmail accounr.
JA: Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: If I open Chrome and put gmail.com in the address space, and go there, I get a request to set up a new gmail account, even though I already have one.
JA: Is there anything else the Email Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Don't think so.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 9 months ago.

Can you click the link below and tell me if you see an option to add account?
CLICK HERE

Click Add Account, and sign in with your existing address. Let me know when done.