Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I can't send or receive e-mails. I get a message that a

Customer Question

I can't send or receive e-mails. I get a message that a wrong password ***** entered, went over to selfcare.com & reset the password, didn't work called Time Warner 40 minute call it wasn't their problem. Time Warner said call Microsoft. Called Microsoft they gave me this site. any suggestions?
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using an email program like MS Outlook 2010 to access your @selfcare email account? Or are you using a web browser like Internet Explorer or Chrome?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Internet Explorer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for that information. So now you are still able to access or login to your email account, but cannot send or receive emails?

Can you please tell me the problem email account?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows Live Mail is the account. It works part of the time then when I click send & receive I get an incorrect password ***** entered note followed by another note sayiny can't access ec.rr.com account because an incorrect password ***** entered. I know my password & have reset it many times but it doesn't except it. I've been on it since 5:00 p.m. it worked until 5:58 p.m. & now it doesn't work, its 7 p.m. here now.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Terry,

Thank you for writing back with that information and I am very sorry about the issues with your email.

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the problem while you watch? I am referring to the Secure Remote Assistance option wherein I will be able to connect to your computer to directly fix the problem as you watch on your screen.

Please let me know so that I can assist you further.

Best regards,

Jess