Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I was just on asking about aol downloading and got booted

Customer Question

JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Email Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: first of all I don't have an email since I can't get on aol. System locked up yesterday and I reloaded Windows 10 and aol 9.7. aol will not open from desktop icon
JA: Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. Is there anything else the Email Technician should be aware of?
Customer: not sure what he needs to know
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 9 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?

If you go to the aol.com website in the Microsoft Edge program or Internet Explorer program, is your email currently working there?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Can you please download and install the latest AOL Desktop program at the AOL website below, and check:

http://discover.aol.com/products-and-services/aol-desktop-for-windows

When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.