James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Aol will not open from desktop Icon
, computer was

Customer Question

aol will not open from desktop Icon
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Email Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: computer was messed up yesterday. soI reset it to ASUSn factory specs...Now after reloading Windows 10 and aol....aol will not oepn
JA: Is there anything else the Email Technician should be aware of?
Customer: not sure what else he may need to know
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 9 months ago.

I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a secure remote assistance session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason