James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I cannot get sign in with Mozilla firefox since they do not

Customer Question

I cannot get sign in with Mozilla firefox since they do not return a confirming email when I fill in my details. I am English, living in France. I've tried many times but no email is sent to***@******.*** , even in my junk mail. What can I do. Mozilla keeps preventing me from having downloads from certain sites, and it's very annoying.
Category: Email
Expert:  michelleclive replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with your email.

How do you access your email is it through web browser or using email client like outlook or thunderbird.

have you tried other browser like Chrome or Internet explorer.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Please note that I gave up on trying to get an answer from "just answer" since I found the password ***** too irritating. However I had already given details of my account to the site and I discover that my account was debited 41€ on the 19th Dec.2016, which is very dishonest , since I received no service. Please credit my account with the amount deducted.

Hi, I am sorry about the billing issue however we as an expert do not have access to customer billing info. I would suggest you to contact customer care for any billing question. Justanswer is a paid support site however when you posted your question on the 17 Feb 2016, 5:15 PM i have acknowledged your question within 7 mins and have not received reply from your side however just received, Posting question need a deposit however you money is save and it in your justaswer deposit account it will only be released when you are satisfied with the answer to the question you have posted.