James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Freddie cannot access s facebook account. he has tried to

Customer Question

Freddie ruth cannot access his facebook account. he has tried to change his password ***** times with no success. his e- mail address is***@******.***. can you please help him get back into facebook?
Category: Email
Expert:  Tim replied 9 months ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.

Expert:  Tim replied 9 months ago.

I can talk to him about it here or on the phone as to how to go about getting it. Once a password ***** ***** and if the right precautions were not taken with account security it can be very hard to do so.