hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Other
Experience:  I am a Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician and am qualified to answer any email problems that you are experiencing.
40928634

I managed to save several hundred gmails to a thumb drive

Customer Question

I managed to save several hundred gmails to a thumb drive which ultimately i need to give to another party. The saved gmails however turned out to be nothing more than links to my gmail account which requires a user name and password. Is there a way to somehow convert the saved gmails in such a way that they can be opened without me having to give up my username and password?
Category: Email
Expert:  hongkongpom replied 9 months ago.

Hello there what format are the gmails that are on the stick please?

​To be honest, the only way to export specific gmails is to mark each gmail with a label and then export these labelled gmails by following this procedure

You can export them all in a zip file which you can put on a USB key. The gmails will be in the MBOX format. You will need a viewer to read the emails. Here is a free one

Hello did you see my answer please

​Please rate my service if I have helped you today so that I can paid for my time