James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

My old mail disappeared so I went on line and now have it

Customer Question

my old mail disappeared so I went on line and now have it back as a choice but the old, old mail messages have disappeared and are not deleted How do I get them bakc
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Email Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: You know over on left side where mail is, my old mail was gone.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Email Technician should know?
Customer: I have thousands of messages there I use for business and I need them bakc
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 9 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason