James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

My e mail account has been suspended. I would like to know

Customer Question

my e mail account has been suspended. I would like to know why. I would also like to be able to get on my account
JA: Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have not been able to get into my email since I downloaded to windows 10
JA: Is there anything else the Email Technician should be aware of?
Customer: We signed with Direct TV for the phone and T V and found out we couldn't get the phone service in our area, so we signed back up with Bright House for the phone. Our internet was not supposed to be interrupted. Please HELP
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 9 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks