James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I have just bought a new computer and switched from using

Customer Question

I have just bought a new computer and switched from using Outlook Express to Mozilla Thunderbird. My email worked for 2 days and then stopped. I am told that the problem is not with my internet provider but with either the computer or Thunderbird. Can you help me please.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 9 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?

What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No error messages, I use thunderbird and can do a remote session now.

Yes. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=b37fc68c-fd18-4790-9e21-edee63fff975

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No I have paid $61 already and understood I would have my problem fixed I should not have to pay any more.

Sorry, please ignore that; we guarantee our service, so don't worry. Please just click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No I will stop now. I thought I was talking to someone from Thunderbird but your terms and conditions say that there is no guarantee that the person I am talking to has any qualifications

I'm sorry, Thunderbird does not provide any support at all; Thunderbird is a free program; they do not provide any live support. I'm an independent computer tech; I can fix your Thunderbird email issue and any other computer issue you have. We guarantee our service, so don't worry. Please let me know. Thank you.

I fix many computer programs. We have an A+ service rating at the Better Business Bureau website below:

http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

We guarantee our service. Please let me know. Thank you.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thank you or persisting Viet but I have decided that I wil take it back to the shop where I bought it as The guarantee should cover this. Thank you again for your time.

You're welcome. No problem. Usually, it's just a setting that needs to be adjusted in Thunderbird (and/or if needed, uninstall / reinstall the Thunderbird program.) We are cancelling this for you. If you need any computer help in the future, please come back any time as you wish; we guarantee our service. Thank you for the update.