Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I recently got an alert that my account was logged into from

Customer Question

I recently got an alert that my account was logged into from Scott's Towhship Pennsylvania and I live in Santa Rosa, CA. I followed the directions and changed my password ***** looked at all the other seting to make sure it is all okay. After I had done all that I received an email saying that everything is fine, however: I looked at the page that showa all my current devices. I see a Mac Computer on the list logged in from Madrid Spain. I have already changed the password, so do I need to do anything else, or is there a way to remove the Mac that is logged in from Madrid, Spaing from the list on my comuter and hopefully keeping it from logging in again? I'd appreciate your help.
Take Care--Albert L. Brandenburg
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 9 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is this email account issue? What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

- As long as you've changed your password, and checked all your security information (such as alternate email address or phone number, etc.), then you are fine. Any computer or device that is logged in with your account will be automatically be logged off; it can only be used when the right new password ***** *****

- Also, to prevent account hacking, make sure you ignore any popup window message, email message, or phone call that you do not know or that you are not expecting.

Do you need anything else for now? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.