Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My aol mail sign-in data does not autofill anymore. I now

Customer Question

My aol mail sign-in data does not autofill anymore. I now have Windows 10, if that helps.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Email Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Well, my username used to autofill after a couple of letters, then autofill my password ***** well. Now, I have to enter these every time I want to access my email.
JA: Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. Is there anything else the Email Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No; other than the fact that I now have Google Chrome.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.
I'm sorry about the issue.
I will work with you until it gets fixed. This is a question and answer session. Please do not hesitate to reply back to me at the box given below.

May I connect with you remotely to check/fix the issue directly?
Remote support can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have fixed millions of computers over remote session and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please cancel this question.
First you say you already have my client information.
Then you say you don't.
Then you want me to enter my password.
Then you say it isn't correct,.Just forget about it; and be sure you don't access my bank account data for any reason!!
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. I'm ready to help you step by step. I will take remote control of your computer and fix it quickly. Please let me know once.

Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

What program do you use to access your aol emails? AOL email client like AOL 9.7 or web browser like internet explorer or Mozilla Firefox or google chrome. Please let me know once.