James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I up to window 10 and lost my info in windown7 now I have a

Customer Question

I up to window 10 and lost my info in windown7 now I have a big problem I found my pictures on facebook but cannot prove that is me can you help me dee ramos and delores Ramos is me now I have 2 facebook names
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 9 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Im sorry to hear about the issues you are having Delores. Issues like this with dual facebook accounts and missing pictures can sometimes be a bit difficult to resolve.. For that reason I am sending you an offer for phone support. So we can talk through this issue and resolve it.

Once that offer is accepted, please respond here and include your phone number in the private contact info section. Thank you~

Dustin S.