Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I am trying to set up an Microsoft account. I requested a

Customer Question

I am trying to set up an Microsoft account. I requested a new password. They sent me an e-mail with a number to allow the change of my password.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Network Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: when a signed up before they would let me in they wanted a security code.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Network Technician should know?
Customer: in there response they never sent me a code and I could not get them to respond
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Network Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my very best to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call.

Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

So you are locked out of a windows live or hotmail account?