James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I changed my computer and my Skype icon has disappeared. My

Customer Question

I changed my computer and my Skype icon has disappeared. My computer guy cannot find it. I have tried opening a new account without success. The internet gives your Customer Service number as(###) ###-####but that is a law enforcement agancy. That needs to be fixed. Please help me, thanks. My number is(###) ###-####
Anthony *****
I have tried following the instructions sent to me but get a message saying that Skype is blocked.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 10 months ago.

Hi Anthony, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your Skype issues. Can you please tell me the email address or username that you were using on Skype before so that I can check your recovery options?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess