James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I am ***** *****, i have just downloaded windows 10 and now

Customer Question

Hi I am ***** *****, i have just downloaded windows 10 and now i cant get up any of the icons including gmail and i can't access my gmail account
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: All I can get is the Chrome icon on the screen but nothing else. I have a Gmail account but I cant click on to get my emails
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Email technicians generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 10 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What happens when you go to the gmail.com website?

Can you click on Start (which is the windows logo icon located at the bottom left of the computer's screen), then click on option All apps, then scroll down as needed, then do you see your programs there?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,