James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I want to move all files and emails from my outlook to an

Customer Question

i want to move all files and emails from my outlook to an external drive (My Passport)
JA: Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i'm leaving my company and want to take my emails with me
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Email Technician should know?
Customer: i want to copy over pictures and documents too
JA: OK. Got it. Last thing - JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: and i'm curious whether I need outlook to view the copied data
Category: Email
Expert:  Tim replied 10 months ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my very best to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call.