Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Dear Technician One Tuesday I was being helped by. I have a

Customer Question

Dear Technician
One Tuesday I was being helped by Richard. I have a problem that is still unresolved. I am unable to access my email *********.*******@*****.***. I was using a Safari icon with the password ***** in it. When clicked it took me into my email program to the unread emails. From mid January this changed without any input from me and the Icon went to the apple site instead and provided the ability to sign on from there.. Eventually I made up a new email through your company *********.*******@*****.*** and completed a form to apple regarding the problem. Apple have responded saying my account is there and okay but I need to change my password ***** gain access and provided a link to arrange this. The form was the automated system for changing a password. BACK TO SQUARE ONE!! The password ***** was getting me into my email was created over two years ago and I do not know it and I need it to change the password. I want to avoid losing my email history so how can I get apple to fix a temporary password ***** I can get into my email?
Category: Email
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

are you able to login to your Apple computer and open safari and browse the internet?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Michelle
I can logon to my apple, open Safari and I can browse the internet.

you are having a problem login in to gmail is that correct.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have already spent $59 on Tuesday and $59 tonight. If I call you that is another $28 plus unknown cost of phone call. All for a missing password. What further information do you need?

if you have a billing issue your problem was not resolved you can contact customer care for the same however you are getting a phone call offer which you can ignore if you do not want to avail.
Phone call and remote access are the additional service which the company offers however if you do not want to avail you may simple close the window.

The question you have posted today you have paid $42 for question answer chat session however you might get phone calls and remote access additional offers on your screen which is on customers choice to accept or deny.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Michelle
I cannot log into my gmail account because I cannot remember the password ***** used to set the account up Two and a half years ago. This also makes the Goggle automatic change of password ***** unusable as to work it I need to know the original password ***** change it.

can i remote access and will try to recover and reset the password.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Michelle
It is nearly 10.45pm and I need to shut down and go to bed as I have an early appointment tomorrow morning. Are you able to continue working on the problem or do I resign on tomorrow? Either way, thank you for your efforts to help me and if you can find a solution it would be fantastic.
Regards Rchard

we can continue tomorrow let me know the time so that we both can be online tomorrow and will fix the password *****

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Michelle
Would tomorrow night 8.30pm be suitable?

post me a message and i will be online.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Michelle

Thanks and goodnight.