James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Second time, I keep timing out. I want to renew my

Customer Question

second time, I keep timing out. I want to renew my subsription
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Email Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: give me a phone number to call before I timeout again
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Email Technician should know?
Customer: this automated system is the pitts!! give me a phone #
JA: OK. Got it. Last thing - JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, please what service are you trying to renew? eg ; magicjack?

thank you