Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My msn e mail acct is not recognizing my pass word appears

Customer Question

my msn e mail acct is not recognizing my pass word appears to be off line i have tried alot of procedures going to hot mail direct same results not recognizing pass word
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: all functions ok except incoming mail this is a mac pc i use msni had used my e mail in the am and later that day i was expecting an e mail when i went to use it it had a small bar with a squiggly line locking me out i went thru some drop down procedures typing my pass word in again does not see password ***** being corect
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Email
Expert:  sudipto_dutta replied 1 year ago.

Can you tell me, which software do you use to access your email, is it Safari or the mail program on Mac ?