James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I lost my printer icon on my toolbar
, I just had to

Customer Question

I lost my printer icon on my toolbar
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Email Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I just had to click on the icon and my printer would activate.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Email Technician should know?
Customer: not that I can think of at the moment.I am pretty much computer illerate>
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and then connect you two. I'll let you know when it is your turn.
Category: Email
Expert:  Cody replied 10 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.
Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

Expert:  Cody replied 10 months ago.

Checking in to see if you still need help with this issue, if so please reply at your convenience.